Friday 12 February 2016

My final front cover, contents page and double page spread


This is my final front cover for my magazine. To make this front cover I have payed attention to the feedback that I got from the market research. By doing this I could make sure that the front cover I create will suit my target audience and will be what the audience want. Overall I have made sure that it suits my target audience of young women, and I have done that by using the colour pink as this is a colour associated with girls. Also with the front cover the main image is non-sexual and girls would relate to this picture more as they may want to copy the costume and make up used. Also on my front cover I have made sure that everything relates to my Genre R&B, for example the artists I have used like Chris Brown and Trey Songz.

This is my final contents page for my magazine. On this media product I have decided to conform to common conventions with most of the aspects of the contents page. I have done this by keeping an organised page with use of columns, using a contents page masthead to allow the reader to know what page this is, using images to attract the reader to different articles etc. The reason why I have done this is because if a contents page is not done properly it can become confusing and messy, but the whole point of the contents page is so that the reader can find page numbers and certain articles, if the page is not organised the reader will not be able to do this. As well as this I have decided to keep the house colours continuing from the front cover over to my contents page, this makes all the media products tie in with each other so you can tell they are related to each others.


This is my final double page spread. On this double page spread again I have decided to carry on with the house colours to make sure that this product relates to my target audience of young girls. As well as the image I have used on the front cover, I decided to use a photo which gave off the same kind of impression off of my model. As well as this I have made sure that there is an equal balance between text and an image, this also relates to my audience by the fact that they are younger and wont want to sit down all day reading pages and pages of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment