Wednesday 13 January 2016

Make up ideas


Here are some ideas for what lipstick colours I want my model to wear. The reason why I have gone with a red shade is because I am planning to have a red masthead and a red theme throughout my magazine, so if my model was wearing a red lipstick this would suit the magazine more than if my model was wearing a bright pink lipstick. Also I believe that red is an attractive colour and will be quite eye catching, meaning that it would draw in the audience. As my audience are females, having bold make up on my model can also be seen as eye catching to the audience as they like copying their favourite celebrity make up ideas, and outfits etc. The colour that I would think about using most is the first colour as it stands out and is eye catching as it is quite a bright colour, also it would make the models face stand out, but the dark colour wouldn't have the same effect. 


Here are some more lipstick ideas that I could use for my models make up. I have chosen these colours as they are more nude and natural than the red colours. Even though I am planning on having a red masthead, having my model wear more natural make up would be good for my target audience. As my target audience are girls, having someone with not a lot of make up is promoting the idea that women don't have to wear a lot of make up to look good. The colours that I would think of using would either be 1 or 9 as these colours look very natural but still have a bit of colour in them.


For the eyeshadow I would want my model to have a similar look to this. As I want my makeup to be quite plain, this would suit it as it does not look to sharp and not too many dark colours are used. Also these colours will highlight the eyes and make them stand out against the plain make up. Having plain nude make up promotes the natural look and encourages my target audience of young females to copy this natural make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment