Monday 7 December 2015

Magazine Treatment


This is my magazine treatment, which basically is an overall summary on what my magazine is going to include, who it is aimed towards and also what my magazine stands for. Within this it gives a brief introduction to what I will be putting into my magazine through colour schemes, main images, mastheads, content etc.

However, since I have wrote the treatment I have decided to change my target audience from 15-30 to 15-25. The reason for this is because I believe that by having a smaller age audience means I can focus more on their group needs and wants rather than trying to produce an item for so many different types of people. If I did 15-30, then this is such a big different as people are 15 then 30 are at completely different points in their life but 15-25 are still at different points but this gives us a closer gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment