Wednesday 16 December 2015

Contents Page Mock Ups


This is my first contents page mock up. I have carried the font and colour scheme on from the masthead on the front cover to the contents title on this page. This shows that if I were to use this for my magazine a constant theme would be carried out throughout the magazine making it professional. As well as this on this contents mock up I have included 3 small images of related stories that are shown on the page, and then one large image which is related to one of the main stories. Using images related to stories will interest a reader as it is a visual without having to read any stories. 


For my second contents mock up, same as the first one, I have carried on the font and colour scheme from the masthead. As this pink colour scheme is showing that the audience is going towards women, I thought that having two images of women is showing that there is probably interesting gossip inside, which is something which may attract a girl audience. Also using images to promote stories is again a good way of drawing in the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment